Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: If you're interested...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If you're interested...

    anyone on here interested in buying a subwoofer and amp from me, i'm letting it go for $150...got the cable and everything to hook it up...the woofer is an 8" MTX in a box...it was made for an S-10, but will easily fit anywhere...the amp is also an MTX...anyone interested...let me know by pming me

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you're interested...

    If I was to get a good sounds system for my truck when I get it what would you suggest?
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you're interested...

    depends on how much money you want to spend...

    for quality, i would go with an alpine cd player, infinity door speakers, and either rockford fosgate subs or audiobahn subs...definitely get an audiobahn amp though

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you're interested...

    I was j/w what I would need to have a good sysetm......I'm not talkin about a lot of bass or anything....just something loud that would sound good...tell me if I'm not makin any sense cause I don't know much aboutt it....like what size speakers and such
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If you're interested...

    oh, well if you're not wanting a lot of bass, then don't worry about the woofers...just go to crutchfield.com and type in your car, they'll give you your options...i would go with the alpine cd player...and some infinity door speakers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •